As a professional installer, we run each project on the basis of accurate estimates, proper surface preparation and the correct application process. With our trained personnel, fleet of specialized equipment and extensive experience, we can accommodate projects of all sizes, from a small garage to a large commercial area. Our aim is to ensure that you end up with a floor that reflects the beauty of the rest of your home or business.
Our epoxy floor systems deliver floors that are:
- Stains Resistant; including oil, water, transmission fluid, chemicals and salt.
- Anti skid anti-slip and resistant to abrasives.
- Scuff, skid and tire mark resistant.
- Attractive, High Gloss Finish.
- Walk on in 24 Hours or less / Drive on in 3 Days.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- Protects and extend the life of your concrete.
Seamless Flooring is ideally suited for use in:
- Residential: Garage Floors and Basement Floors
- Commercial: Kitchens, Automobile, Animal Facilities, Restaurants, Retail
- Institutional: Hospitals, Schools, Government, Military, Veterinary
- Industrial / Manufacturing: Electronics, Metal Fabricating, Printing, Heavy Equipment, Chemical, Aerospace, Defense, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical / Laboratories: Soap / Cosmetics, Medical – FDA, Testing Facilities, Containment Areas
- Warehouse / Distribution: Packaging / Shipping, Public Storage, Food / Grocery, Automotive Showrooms
We Specialize in:
- Water based epoxy
- Solvent based epoxy
- 100% solids epoxy
- Solid color systems
- Chip systems (Light, Medium, Heavy)
- Granite coat systems (Full Broadcast)
- Metallic epoxy
- Acid staining
- Diamond grinding
How to choose your floor:
- First you need to choose a base color which you can find on the right side of the page
- Next step is to choose a chip blend which you can do by choosing something off our standard chart or you can customize your chip blend and create your own from the “create your own blend”
- Now you have to decide how you want your chips broadcasted which you can see below.